You work hard! But the pay off would be pretty great if you wrapped up your workday winning an iPad, Nano, or Apple TV, right?
Today, were excited to announce that our integration with Twitter now lets agents monitor Twitter streams from within the Zendesk interface.
Wed like for you to give Zendesk for Twitter a try, so were kicking off a contest.
Starting today and for the next five business days well be tweeting trivia questions (tagged with #twickets) from @Zendesk and giving away a bunch of iPads, Nanos, and Apple TVs. Participants who can convert the tweet into a Zendesk ticket and write back to us with an answer are automatically entered to win!
You Have 5 Days to Win. Get Started Now!
How To Participate?
Setup the Twitter integration in your Zendesk. Admins go to Account > Twitter setup and proceed through the three setup tabs:
- In General Settings, click Active for Twitter Search, and click Append shortened ticket URL to outgoing tweets for shortened ticket URLs. Click Submit.
- In Twitter Accounts, click Add Twitter Account and sign in with Twitter. Click Allow when prompted with Allow Zendesk access?
- In Manage Searches, click Add search
- Name your search: Twickets
- Respond to tweets as: @username
- Keywords: from:Zendesk #twickets
- Search available for: All agents
- Click Add search button.
Setup your Trigger to automatically close twickets:
- Go to Manage> Triggers & mail notifications and then click on "Add trigger"
- Configure your new Trigger by titling it "Close contest twickets"
- Meet all of the following conditions: select "Ticket source is Twitter" and "Comment text contains at least one of the following words #twickets"
- Perform these actions: select "Status Closed"
- Click on "Add trigger" button.
Follow @Zendesk #twickets Daily:
- Mouse over the Twitter icon "t" next to Views at the top. Select search called "Twickets."
- Mouse over the tweet and click on Convert to ticket in the lower right hand side.
- Reply to our question by entering your response in the ticket comment field and make sure the Requester can see this comment (public comment) and Tweet to Requester buttons are selected. Then click on Create Ticket button.
Voila! You will be automatically entered into the daily drawings.
How do I know my twicket went through?
You'll have to view your closed ticket.
To create a Recently Closed ticket view: go to Manage>Views>Status is Closed.
Winners Will Be Announced Daily
Well select daily winners randomly to win one of 20 prizes:
- 10 Apple TVs
- 7 iPod Nanos
- 3 iPads
Daily drawings will take place on November 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 2010.
Winners will be notified by email and announced on our blog, Zengage!
The Fine Print
- All active Zendesk customers (paid and trial plans) can participate in this contest.
- All participants should monitor the Twicket search stream created in the setup steps.
- You must convert #twickets tweets to Zendesk tickets to have a valid entry.
- Multiple questions will be tweeted throughout the day on November 18, 19, 22, 23, and 24, 2010.
Read more about Twitter for business and Zendesk for Twitter.