Simple is as Simple Does – Explore a Beautiful Ticketing System
Despite major improvements in other realms of customer service, many companies still use outdated technology and methods for providing customer service over the phone.
Zendesk Support's ticketing system offers more action and less talk.
All conversations in one place
Channels, such as social media and email, are often integrated into a single ticketing system, creating a unified, streamlined customer experience. But too many call centers operate on siloed software, detached from other service channels, creating a disjointed and often frustrating experience for customers and agents.
Disfruta las ventajas
Integrating a simple ticketing system with call center software—used to be simply a “nice to have” in the past— but is now essential for today’s call centers. It can provide the following six benefits:
- Reduce call volume. Good queuing software prioritizes calls and provides callers with an accurate estimate of the time they’ll be in the queue. Route calls to specific agents based on predetermined instructions, department, tier level, and agent skill set. Provide agents with the caller’s account information before they take the call, including notes from previous calls.
- Handle call volume changes. Effectively plan for downtime activities at a time when call volume is likely to be lower. These activities may include basic training for new agents and corrective action for experienced agents.
- Automate customer requests. Eliminate the need to speak to a live agent. Include call routing that allows callers to enter the reason for their call into the system. This feature routes the caller to the most appropriate agent, or self-service options, thereby reducing wait times.
- Deliver seamless cross-channel support. Today’s customers communicate with companies over a range of channels including email, chat, self-service, and even SMS, and they expect a seamless experience across these channels. When customers call companies, they expect agents to know who they are, why they are calling, and that they emailed about the same issue a day before.
- Improve scheduling. Provide call center managers with the information they need to develop schedules within budget. This information includes the login and logout time of each shift, and when each agent will take a break.
- Obtain reporting and analytics metrics across channels. Help managers not only understand how to specifically improve their phone support operations, but also how it fits into a multichannel support strategy with centralized reporting.
Y aún hay más. Lee a continuación.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the world of simple ticket systems, help desk, and email ticketing.
Net Promoter and NPS are registered U.S. trademarks, and Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System are service marks, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.